It might look forlorn today but at one point, this brick building offered important services to the rural community that once surrounded it.
This country store served a rural farming community in Tennessee until the 1950s.
Built in 1821, this place has served as a courthouse, a jail, a school, a stagecoach stop, and a general store.
[Newton County, GA]
Elsie and her family have left the building.